What will I need to provide if I’m retired and my income is from pension and social security?

If your income is from pension and social security, we will need you to provide us with your recent pension check stubs or bank statements if your pension or social security gets directly deposited in to your account. There is a possibility that we may need to verify that this income will continue for a minimum of three years, as income for life is not provided in some pension or retirement plans.

If the income you’re receiving is tax-free, we will factor in that taxes will not be deducted from this income when reviewing your request.

Posted in: mortgages