What documents will I need to provide if I have income from dividends and/or interest?

In order to verify the amount of your dividend and/or interest income, we typically need two years of your most recent personal tax returns so that we can calculate an average of the amounts received. We will also need copies of your statements from your financial institution, stock certificates, promissory notes or brokerage statements for verification.

Dividends and/or interest income must be expected to continue for a minimum of three years to be included for consideration on your repayment.

Posted in: mortgages